CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 19, 2017

My other Creations

After posting my latest challenge card I realised I don't post any of my other "creations". I had previously posted my scrapbooking but when the big merge happened a few years ago I lost all those posts so I'll show what else I've been up to recently. I had a Craft Robo for years but only really used to it cut cardstock titles for scrapbooking and some vinyl for car stickers. When I upgraded to the Silhouette Cameo a couple years back I found a whole new world. As I'm no longer scrapbooking (but hoping to start up again) I haven't done much cardstock but I've found a whole new use for vinyl. I also got a heat press after I discovered Heat Transfer Vinyl and a sandblaster :)

My vinyl has moved on from the days when I just made car "stickers"

 tiles

chargers
 

 glass bricks


 cups


peeking monsters


Miscellaneous items


t-shirts


hubby suggested getting a sandblaster and we've had lots of fun. I cut the stencils from vinyl and he does the blasting :)

glasses


miscellaneous


metals


mugs



we then moved on to a heatpress



have had lots of lots of fun crafting through the years and can't wait to see what else I do. Looking forward to when we renovate the kitchen and I end up with a proper craft room again









1 comment:

  1. WOW..these are fantastic Ginny. You clever girl! Peeking monsters is my favourite along with the T-shirts. TFS. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)