CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fab'n'Funky Challenge 353 Bugaboo

Time for our new challenge
 this week at Fab'n'Funky Challenges

Thank you for all your lovely entries for last week's challenge.  Make sure to check the challenge page to see if you were our lucky winner or one of our Top 3 and to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the lovely DT members :)
Our challenge this week is:
Christmas

Its never to early to start on your Christmas cards...
We have a fabulous sponsor for you this week
Its Bugaboo....


my card using Stella Santa died


Looking forward to seeing all your wonderful entries... Merry Christmas ;)

5 comments:

  1. Gotta love Stella. Fabulous card Ginny. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ginny. Love that image.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card Ginny, awesome image you used.x following you now. [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe, you and I had similar ideas! Love that sentiment, it's so funny! Fun to see how we both used it. I do love ol' Stella, but wanted to change mine up a bit. Love your paper combo and gorgeous button and blooms finish. Fab! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Ginny....the image and sentiment made me smile on this rainy cold day....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)