CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Fab'n'Funky Challenge # 257 Christmas

And this week's challenge is:
 
Do you recognize yourself? I promise myself to make some 
Christmas cards a month to avoid panic in December. 
So here comes the opportunity to fulfill this 
And our lovely sponsor this week is:



with a prize of £15 to spend on the website.

Make sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the
Design Team for this weeks challenge.


We hope you'll join us in our challenge this week.
We're looking forward to seeing all your cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)