CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #253 - Lots of layers


            Now for this weeks challenge...we have chosen the theme





We have a fabulous sponsor this week



Di's Digi Downloads


Who are offering a great prize of $12 to spend in store


The DT have made some wonderful projects for your inspiration this week so make sure you drop by and show them some love :)


We hope you'll play along with our easy peasy challenge this week

1 comment:

  1. Utterly gorgeous card Ginny. Love EVERYTHING about it! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)