CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #190 "Distress"

This weeks chosen theme is


That could be distressing the edges or using distress inks or distress embossing powders
the choice is yours.

We have two fabulous sponsors for you this week


prize $20 shop voucher (plus free shipping)

also offering 12% discount in shop to all challenge entrants 

and


who are offering a prize of 5 Digi Images

Make sure to take a look at what our oh so talented DT have come up with to inspire you
please pop over to their blogs and spread a little love!


(using Lacy Sunshine's Honey Sticky Wings)



I cant wait to come and see your creations

3 comments:

  1. Great card, Ginny. Love the image and just realised that even her crown is made out of honeycomb! Fab embossing too.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ginny. Thank you for your comments on my blog.
    I won the spots and stripes challenge at Fab 'n' Funky and I sent an email to the address on top right of the site fabnfunkychallenges@hotmail.co.uk but did not receive any reply. I sent another email in case the first one was lost but still have not had any reply.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ginny come to comment on your dino christmas card but couldnt find then realised I hadnt commented on last weeks so better late than never.
    Love this image and the honeycomb background is perfect.
    Hugs Beccy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)