CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #187 - Ribbon

This week's Challenge #187 at Fab'n'Funky is

RIBBON


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Stamp Fairy

Offering our winner a $10 voucher to spend in their shop

Make sure you check out all the wonderful inspiration from Fab N Funky Design Team:



We look forward to seeing all your pretty (or not so pretty!) ribbon cards
hugs Dawn and the Fab'n'Funky DT girlsFab'n'Funky 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)