CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #173 - For the Girls

We had some gorgeous entries for last weeks Ribbon and Lace challenge, I've no idea how you're going to top those gorgeous cards from last week - but knowing you Fab'n'Funky fans you've got another gorgeous card tucked up your sleeve - all ready for this weeks challenge -which is .....


How easy is that one!
We want to see anything pretty -pretty little cuties, flowers and gems - I'm sure I don't have to explain

Our sponsors this week are

the fabulous Colour me creative classroom

Who will be offering an online colouring class to our lucky winner!

and our regular first prize sponsor


Who is offering your choice of 5 digis from her shop



I'm sure we are going to have lots of entries in this week - after all girly is everyones favourite!  - can't wait to see all your fabulous cards 

hugs Judith and the Fab'n'Funky DT girls

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)