CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #172 - 'Ribbon and/or Lace'


Hello Fab'n'Funky fans,  here is a brand new challenge for you!!  Last week we had a bumper entry, seems you all like your embellies!!  

This weeks theme is

Ribbon and/or Lace

Another easy one!!  We just want to see some ribbon or lace (or both) on your creation

We are sponsored this week by Doodle Pantry

and Stampart by Kathryne



We can't wait to see what you all come up with, just remember to add some ribbon or lace and link back to us! 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)