CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Fab'n'Funky's Latest Challenge


This week the theme is to use "LEAVES" somewhere on your creation.
Think die cuts, punches, stamps, stickers, felt, design paper, oh, the possibilities are endless. Can't wait to see what you come up with.


This week I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Bearly Mine- Anything Goes

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ginny, fab image and love the border punch.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colurs of this card Ginny and the cute little bugs crawling up the side! - hope you're doing ok? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of image Ginny. (I almost coloured this one by accident) Great card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)