CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2012

Fab'n'Funky's Latest Challenge is...


a Birthday theme for this week

However, we have added a little twist to the challenge this week and have included a sketch. 


Thank you for joining us this week.We can't wait to see what you make!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers- Anything Goes
Stars and Stamps- Masculine

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon :D

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card good luck with the I ♥ ProMarkers Anything Goes challenge. Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever is this card! The gopher with the golf ball reminds me of the movie Caddy Shack. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, love it. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)