CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 30, 2012

Let's Get Girly - Pikes Playground Challenge

So, "let's get Girly" with this next challenge. Use one of Dustin's images and think pink, fluffy, sparkly, flowery and anything else girly. This should be fun! Just link up your project and email Dustin saying you have joined the challenge and he will send you a freebie just for playing. Make sure you check out what the rest of the DoodleCrew has created.

Speaking of Doodle Crew, we are saying goodbye to our FABULOUS Jane and Ri. They are moving on to other things and will be missed here at The Playground. Be sure and follow them on their blogs for future inspiration. They will be missed.



I am entering this card in the following Challenges:

Amusing Challenges- Anything Goes
The Crafty Pad- Things with Wings

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon :)

3 comments:

  1. I love your card & the sentiment is just perfect! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week for our Things With Wings Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS I have candy on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol this is fab! Love the dragon and the sentiment "oh so true'. Your card reminds me of my daughter so much. Thanks for playing with us this week at The Crafty Pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really made me smile and having a daughter myself, that's how I feel! Thanks so much for joining me on Amusing Challenges this week! I hope you'll join us again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)