CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Challenge #131- "No Stamped Images"


Good Morning, Ginny here your host for this week with a brand new challenge at Fab'n'Funky.

No Stamped Images

Don't worry, it's not as hard as it sounds :0) So get out all your pretty papers, embossing folders, die cuts, stickers or anything that takes your fancy apart from stamped images and join in our challenge

Make sure to checkout all the gorgeous cards from our DT to give you inspiration:


We can't wait to see your creations for this fab challenge - so put your stamps away
and bring your card and paper out to play!

I am entering this card in the following challenges-

Penny's Paper Crafty- Wedding/Anniversary
Crafts and Me- Anything Goes

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon :)

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Ginny. Love the embossed keys and sentiment. hugs, Pat K.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card Ginny, the embossing looks wonderful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for taking part in Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again for our next challenge.
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a very love embossing on white....great idea Ginny...love all the border heart too...Beautiful wedding card..good luck with the challenge.

    I am also joining Pennys Challenges my card is Nr. 30, would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so glad if you could leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Good Luck, Diane x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)