CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #521 - Christmas

  Good morning all,

             Time for our new challenge for this week here at Fab'n'Funky Challenges. Thank you all for your wonderful entries for last week's challenge.

 Scroll down the challenge page to see if you were one of our Top 3

Our challenge this week is Christmas

To help you get started check out the wonderful  Christmas creations we have as inspiration from the rest of the DT on the challenge page





We hope you will be able to join in with our challenge this week.

Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post. Deadlines for entries is Tuesday evening (8 pm GMT).

Have fun
 the Fab'n'Funky girls. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)