CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #438- Boxes, Bags & Tags

A very warm hello to all our Fab 'n' Funky Followers out there

We have a fun theme for you this week
We'd love to see your creations which are

Boxes, Bags & Tags

That's right, you can create anything you like
as long is it is either a box, a bag or a tag.

We look forward to seeing what you're inspired to create

Make sure to check out the rest of the awesome Team Funky girls
with their inspiration pieces for you this week

My project- gift set- card, canvas and bag





I hope you'll come and join in our fun challenge this week,
we can't wait to see what you're inspired to do.


Happy crafting,
from the Fab 'n' Funky Girls

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gift set Ginny. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab set Ginny! LOVE what you've done for this challenge, it's gorgeous and looks incredible as a set like that. It's sure to make the lucky recipient smile! Fabulous hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)