CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

My latest Crafting

Quite enjoying the holiday break from cardmaking as it gave me time to get a few things together for my latest grandbabies shower.

A shirt I made for Miss Georgia to wear :)



 Games for us to play...







These ended up quite popular and Im making 3 more sets :)


Lots more lovely decorations on the day but these are the ones I made. Fabulous day spent with family and friends and can't wait to meet the newest member of our family <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)