CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #333 ~ Birthday with a Number

Thank you for all your fabulous entries for our last challenge.
Scroll down to the previous post on the challenge blog to see if you 
were a Lucky Winner or one of the Top 3.
The theme for this week will be 

" Birthday with a Number"

Thank you also to everyone who entered our DT call
We are looking over all the entries 
and will announce our new teamies by the weekend

 Oh and we have the fabulous

sponsoring us this week

Now make sure to check out all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT and leave them some love :)

This is the card I made for my grandmother who recently celebrated turning 100 years young :) 




We're all looking forward to seeing your fab entries this week

hugs from all the Fab'n'Funky girls

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic Ginny. Not sure how you did that but it looks amazing. I'm sure your Grandmother loved it. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Ginny...all I can say is WOW! What a fabulous card, brilliant idea!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card Ginny, that is so clever!!!!!
    Hugs
    Buffy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Absolutely fabulous Ginny.
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic job on this awesome '100 candles' creation hun. What a special age to be celebrating!! Greg's Nana just turned 102!! Blows my mind actually. Hope you've had an awesome Christmas and New Year hun and wish you a fabulous 2017. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)