CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #231 Halloween

For this weeks Challenge at Fab'n'Funky we have chosen the theme of....

HALLOWEEN
Our Fabulous Sponsor this week is...

The lucky winner will receive a $20 Gift Certificate
Make sure you check out all the wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT and leave them some love...
This is my card using some images from the wonderful Doodle Dragon Studios





So come on over and show us some Halloween Creations this week

Love! and hugs
The Fab'n'Funky Girls

2 comments:

  1. Ginny, I LOVE this Halloween make. It's fabulous. The embossed edge is so cool! I'd love to know what the folder was you used for that. It just sets the card off so beautifully. Love it! Love your cute Koala bear hugs card you've done for the latest challenge too. So cute! Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ginny for leaving those details on my blog about that fab embossing folder. Really do love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)