CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #225 - Inspired by a movie

(Please tell us which movie has inspired you in your post)
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous

Sassy Design Studios
Who are offering a fab prize of 4 images of the winners choice
(inspired by The King and I)


I always love these type of challenges - we get such fun ideas from you
Can't wait to see what you come up with!
It's another 2 week challenge for you to see us over these busy holiday weeks
 so you have lots of time to enter

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card Ginny. I love the image and your fantastic zingy colour palette too. Really fun card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)