CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #197 - Snowflakes

Good Morning Crafters,

We are back with a brand new challenge for you today but first, we had a fantastic response to last week's "A Touch of Frost" challenge.  Thank you to everyone who entered their wonderful creations.

Now, without further ado let me introduce our challenge for this week - 


I'm sure this doesn't need any explanation and we can't wait to see what you all create.

Our lovely sponsor this week is StampArt Design by Kathryne
Prize: 5 Digis and A GDT spot 





I hope you'll all join us this week as we would love to see your snowflake creations.  


1 comment:

  1. I think this belle is sure to go to the ball! I love her dress and the blue really stands out. Your snowflakes go perfectly too.

    Thanks for everything over at Fab'n'Funky.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)