CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Cute Critters Challenge #195

Hi everyone its Ginny here with this weeks challenge,
first of all though a great big thank you
to everyone who took part in our birthday challenges over the last couple of weeks.

This week I have chosen the theme of


Our sponsor this week is the fabulous 
Stamp Fairy
Who are offering a fab prize of a $10 voucher to spend in 
My card using StampFairy's Betsy

Make sure you check out all the lovely cards from the rest of our wonderful DT
We look forward to seeing all your Cute Critters this week
Hugs Ginny and the Fab'n'Funky DT girls

1 comment:

  1. Very cute critter Ginny! - thanks for a great challenge this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)