CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Doodle Dragons Latest Challenge

Well lately things have been crazy around Pike's Playground.  We are all going in multiple directions.  Somehow we find enough time to come together for the next challenge.  We are getting ready for some Blogaversary fun towards the end of the month.  Be sure and keep your eyes peeled.

The next challenge is "ANYTHING DOODLE DRAGON GOES".  That means you can do whatever you want using a doodle dragon studios image.  Get your crayons out!  Make sure you check out the rest of the teams inspiration.


stamp used Ancient

You too can be a winner by using a DoodleDragon Studios image and making something....thank you all for playing nicely at Pikes playground!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)