CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge 157- Valentines/Hearts


Without further ado, the theme for this week, 

Valentines or Hearts

For this challenge we would like to see Valentines or hearts somewhere on your creations. Hope you like it and will join us! Looking forward to seeing your stunning creations!


Our sponsor this week is 


who are offering a fab prize of 


We also have our fabulous special 1st prize sponsorship by

Who is offering a fabulous prize of 5 digis to the first prize winner

Hope to see your wonderful creations at Fab'n'Funky

As always, thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you again soon :)

1 comment:

  1. This card made me smile Ginny - such a cute take on valentines hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)