CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Fab'n'Funky Challenge 155- Use Your Favourite Colour Combo...



Good morning all, today I get to share with all of you a fun new challenge!

**************************************************************************
I have taken last weeks theme of Get Moving literally and am this moment with my husband and daughter in Bali, so fingers crossed you are reading this okay. Not to fear, I have left you in the capable hands of the rest of the wonderful team for this weeks Challenge and have made it an easy one....

Make a card using your favourite colour combo...


Our fabulous sponsor this week is....

Make sure you checkout what the rest of the Design Team created for this weeks challenge using our fabulously supplied images from Flonzcraft!




We can't wait to see what all your favourite colour combos are! Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Ginny, love your colours.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog sites Ginny, hope you are all well.

    Love Claire and Benjamin Field

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image, Ginny. I love the colour combo you chose. Thanks for a fun challenge. Hope you are have a great time in Bali.

    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)