CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

The Latest from Doodle Dragon Studios

My printer decided to play up just as hubby's gone interstate for the week for work and on top of that Ive had a sick, clingy baby so I haven't made cards for this weeks challenge or this months show and tell but that doesn't mean you can't check out the fab work by the rest of the crew..


Another Sketchy Challenge!

Are you ready for a challenge?  Get out your crayons...or whatever you create with.  All you have to do to get the latest free image is use this sketch and create something using a doodle dragon image, link it up and email Dustin so he can look at your creation and send your image to you.  If you don't have an image you can look back on the blog for older freebies or even get something new from DoodleDragonStudios store.

There is a sketch to play around with.  And because we like to tease...can you guess the free image?  Here is a little peek of it... 



Make sure you check out this weeks DoodleDragon Crew creations.  Be sure and stop in on their blog and give them some love.


Oh, I Hope Your Not Missing...

.the latest and greatest from the members images.  It is not too late.  Head over to the store and sign right up.  These are available only by getting a membership...and you can do it month to month, with no other commitment.  By request we have more little people and some fabulous Fathers Day images.  More to come as the month progresses.

Jenn Dove

    

2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear- this is absolutely darling...what a hoot! This image would be absolutely perfect for my youngest brother!!! LOL Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! BOTH of these are just fantastic! LOVE THEM!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)