CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Karens Doodles Latest Challenge is...


cute and cuddly! 

Make sure you check out the design teams wonderful inspiration for you all.

Image Used- Princess Kitty

Remember, anyone can enter our challenges but remember only entries using Karen's Doodles images will be eligible for the first place prize and Card of the Week. You can find lots of amazing digi stamps in the Karen's Doodles store, so come on and join us! Please remember our challenges now run once every two weeks. Have fun!

Can't wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ginny; love the colours!!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Ginny and what a character that cat appears to be !!!

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ginny,

    So cute, I love Princess Kitty on her purple foo foo bed.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)