CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Doodle Dragon Studios Latest Challenge...

 Our next challenge is perfect for helping finish off a few more cards or a gifts.  Make something special or another needed card using a Doodledragon image in NON Traditional Christmas colors.  It is as easy as that!! 





Challenges are open for 1 week and winners announced when new challenges go live (every two weeks). Can't wait to see what you come up with :0)

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)