CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 21, 2011

Doodle Dragon Studios Latest Challenge - Anything Christmas

Can you believe its almost turkey day?  Can you believe right after that would be Christmas?  Where did the year go?  Well to help you out with those last minute cards our next challenge is pretty simple.  "Anything Christmas"  and you can enter as many times as you would like as long as you use DoodleDragonStudios images.  More images have been loaded into 100 days of Christmas for those that are getting in on that deal and for those that haven't there is still time you can get in on the deal HERE.   Make sure you check out all the wonderful inspiration from the DoodleCrew



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)