CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dudetime Doodles October Inspirational Challenge


Howdeeeee!!!!!

So glad you've joined us today.  The weather is finally starting to get cooler, the days are getting shorter, and the nights are getting longer.  Ooh la la!  heehee

We've surpassed the middle of October and Halloween is just around the corner.  I hope everyone is getting ready to carve pumpkins, roast some marshmallows on the fire and make some s'mores!  I absolutely *love* this time of year.

We're still celebrating Breast Cancer Awareness month here at Dude Time Doodles and that means that we have another Think Pink challenge for you.



Help support Breast Cancer Awareness and create a project using the above images and colors.

Make sure you take a look at what the the rest of the Dudettes created as inspiration :0)



I am entering Fanny Bunny in the following challenges:

KB Cute Monday- Anything Goes
Lets Ink It Up- Think Pink
Paper Pretties- Black & White plus one

As always, thanks for taking the time to stop by. Hope to see you again soon.

Happy Crafting :0)


4 comments:

  1. So funny! Great card.
    Thanks for joining us at Lets Ink It Up
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Ginny, love what you have done with Fanny, she sure does look sexy in her pink outfit. The sentiment is brilliant :)

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so cute! Of course I love the image - but really like the sentiment you added to this one. Adorable.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brought a smile to my face. Is this is a digi? Hugs Suzanne LIIU

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)