What the heck are you up too? Are you suffering from heat and wishing for rain? Or enjoying the sun and working on a tan? Well whatever the weather come on in and site down and whip up a card or project for this next challenge "Hot and Bothered". Create something summer themed, wet and wild or sun filled. Get wild! You must use DoodleDragonStudios images. You have until July 10th to get it linked up here. You could just be either a Pikes Pick winner or the Random Pick winner. I cant wait for your summer fun! Here is what my talented crew has created just for you.
- Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create a "HOT AND BOTHERED" (Summer Theme) card or project!
- Directly link the actual card/project using InLinkz (below).
- You may only submit one project per challenge.
- Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit. Use "Hot and Bothered" in the subject line.
- Challenge open until July 10th and winners will be announced by July 13th.
- Project should be created for THIS challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on. Any reference to my blog or links to my blog at ANY time are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges and winners!
I am going to enter this guy in the following challenges:
Crafty Ho's- BBQ
Bling It On- Anything Goes
Sir Stamp a Lot- ANything Goes
Thank you for taking the time to stop by...hope to see you in the playground :0)