So we are going to continue with the birthday theme at Pike's Playground. For this challenge you are to create something, whether it is a card a page or a craft project, using 2 of the colors in the header of Dustin's blog including the paint drips. He is really trying to draw out the party as loooong as possible. Please pass me another piece of cake.
Playground rules below.
- Choose a Doodle Dragon Studios image and create a birthday theme card or project using 2 of the colors in the header of Dustin's blog, there are a lot to choose from (it can be the paint or the images).
- Directly link the actual card/project using InLinkz.
- You may only submit one project per challenge.
- Must be registered at Doodle Dragon Studios to receive points (go HERE to register) and email Dustin at email@example.com to let me know you have entered using Linky and have registered with your registration name so you can get credit. Use "Party in Color Challenge" in the subject line.
- Challenge open until May 1st winners will be announced by May 3rd.
- Project should be created for this challenge and the challenge referenced on your blog or other sites that they are posted on. Any reference to Dustin's blog or links at ANY time are much appreciated.
**Remember there is a link on the sidebar "Pike's Playground" for all current challenges and winners!
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Inspire me Fridays- Anything Goes
Stamping Vacation- Grizzly Adams
Sparkles Forum Challenge- Anything Goes
Delicious Doodles- Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges- Animals
Thanks for dropping by, hope to see you again soon....Happy Crafting :0)