CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

Pike's Playground Challenge Time - Spring Showers

It is time to play at Pike's Playground again.  Get out your shovel and pail, okay maybe scissors and glue is more appropriate for this challenge.  I am still thinking Spring, how about you?  Make something fun using "Spring Showers" as your theme.  This could be wedding showers, baby showers, spring, rain showers with my images...use your imagination.  I look forward to seeing what you have created.  Remember all who submit something using Dustin's images receives Pike's Points.  The details are on his blog


I am submitting this card for the following challenges:

Aly's Sunday Challenge- anything goes
Dream Valley- New beginnings
Fairy Tale- something for a child

7 comments:

  1. Thought I would drop by to see what you are up to ... love your cards ...how I wish I could colour ...I am going to a promarker demo in a couple of weeks ...with birthday money ....so maybe I will be tempted xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and like the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely and perfect for little ones! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweet card Ginny,and I love your sentiment!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    this is a very nice card and a sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Karla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, so sweet. I love your image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love that image, and a unique sentiment too, well done. Thanks for joining in with us at Dream Valley Challenges. CoB

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)