CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Nappy Cake

Here I am, back in Blogland... took my laptop to my son's so I wouldn't miss Dustin's Blog Hop and the Fab'n'Funky Challenge, only to find I had no service for my broadband up there and he has no net...

this is a photo of the nappy cake I made for my newest Granddaughter Lily's arrival...these are such fun to make... (and yes I have photos but they on on my family blog)

hope 2010 is shaping up well for everyone it is soooooooooooooooo hot here in Australia as we are in ANOTHER heatwave...


will catch up soon but as hubby is on holidays I have to limit my time online :( , lol

13 comments:

  1. That is adorable!!! You should sell these, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a neat idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's just fab. Am off to meet Lily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nappy cake...LOVE it! I should have made one of these for my sister-in-law's baby shower! I'll have to remember this for the next shower that comes up :D Thanks for sharing these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job with the nappy cake!! Hope you are enjoying Australia!! Some place I'd love to see one day!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a genius idea ... looks great and congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aahhh so cute I really think this is a fab idea well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Glad to see you are back. Missed visiting your blog. That's so funny you're talking about how hot it is there. It was 18 degrees here this morning when I took my daughter to the bus stop. It's 25 now! Anyhow, adorable "cake" I'm sure it was much appreciated.
    I'm hosting a new challenge on my blog. Stop by, would love to have you participate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cake Ginny and congrats on the safe arrival of your grand-daughter.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute cake - love it! And would you like to post me some heatwave and I will send you some snow! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool Nappy Cake... I need a pregnant friend LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)