CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #569 - Lots of Layers

   Good Morning All,

 
 Time to welcome you to our newest challenge at Fab’n’Funky
I do hope you are all having a good week.

Thank you for all your great entries to our last challenge, please check next Wednesday on the challenge blog to see if you are in our Top 3.
 
For the next fortnight we have chosen the theme of:

Lots of Layers


Make sure to go and check out some wonderful inspiration from the rest of the DT





We  hope you will be able to join us with this challenge . We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post in order for your entry to be eligible for this weeks Top 3 picks.
So now it's up to you to get creative and join in!

Have fun 
Ginny and the Fab'n'Funky Girls xx 

2 comments:

  1. Great card Ginny with a super image and lovely colours.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Ginny- you do have some great stamps/images! He looks so
    nervous it made me smile. Great design too- love the added rings.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)