CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #560 - Shades of Blue

Good morning all,.


Welcome to our new challenge.

Thank you for your entries into the  Seasons Greetings Challenge. Please come back next Wednesday to see if you are one of our Top 3

For the next two weeks we have chosen the theme of 

"Shades of Blue"

 You may use any colour of blue you wish...from pastel to navy...and even turquoise blues.

Make sure to check out some wonderful inspiration from the rest of our design team.




We  hope you will be able to join us with this challenge . We look forward to visiting your blogs and seeing your gorgeous creations. Please be sure to post a link back to Fab'n'Funky Challenges in your blog post in order for your entry to be eligible for this weeks Top 3 picks.
So now it's up to you to get creative and join in!

Have fun Ginny  and the Fab'n'Funky Girls xx 

2 comments:

  1. Fab card Ginny, the image makes me smile- my greedy little Marvin is just like that dog- he likes a share of whatever I'm eating! (Doesn't lick my food though- he knows better!)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Ginny, love your cute image.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)