CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #77 - "tempting templates"

OK this week at Fab'n'Funky we are definitely going to challenge you all. Over the years we have all bought them, tried them once for a special present and then put them away . . . but now is the time to dust them off and make something else with them. So what are we talking about you wonder? Simple . . . templates and therefore our challenge couldn't really be called anything else but . .


"tempting templates"

We can't wait to see what templates you use from shaped or numbered book templates, unusual opening cards, boxes, bags . . . the list is endless and we know you have them hidden away !!! The DT were helped this week with this challenge but our wonderful sponsor

Adela from Creations by AR has even got a FREEBIE section, so why not pop over and use one of the fab free templates and then join in with us on this challenge. 


I used Adela's Gift & Card Combo




We can't wait to see what template you use for this weeks challenge,

I am entering this card n the following challenges:


Divas by Design- Anything but a card
Bearly Mine- Anything Goes
Hooked on Craft- Anything Goes
Make It Monday- Anything GOes
Wee Memories- Free for all
Bah Humbug- Christmas Card for Teen


Thanks for taking the time to stop by...Happy Crafting :0)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Ginny,great creation and I think that sentiment is hilarious!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your project on *Take it Mobday* and I am charmed with it! Love the color of your card and that darling image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your finished gift card combo. I have made a few over the past few months, love making them. Love your sentiment ..
    Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My Goodness ... the expression on that bear's face is just priceless lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

    Luv'n'Stuff
    Max
    xx
    Max's Craft Creations
    Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I love that sentiment (someone in our family always gets undies for Christmas)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there . I believe ...I believe ...LOL
    Wonderful packaging for undies ...Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards...such cute images...thanks for joining us at BMC......

    Hugs
    Judith

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ginny this is goegeous! Love that bear too!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Hooked On Craft Challenges!
    Kelly (Hooked On Craft DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How clever - I love this! Thx for sharing it at the Make It Monday linky party!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there, love this idea, such a great way to present a present. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Divas by Design. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely work, very good and clever idea


    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just so gorgeous sweetie..!

    thanks for joining us at Divas....and good luck..!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)